Categories

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger

A penny for my thoughts? Ha...no I'll sell 'em for a dollar ;)

.....Tomorrow is Sunday....and that can only mean ONE thing....homework..all day long. I hate the fact that I'm such a procrastinator..it really annoys me. I could have done all my homework and stuff during the day when I wasn't with friends, but being the stupid child that I am..I didn't. I just hope I don't have P.E. on Monday morning, because I can honestly not be bothered.

This week has gone by so fast, I wish we could just rewind back to monday :D That would make me really happy. And the really sucky thing is is that on Monday we are the only school in Skolstaden that has school..no one else..how douchey is that..no me gusta..:(

Listening to the radio on my phone and some really sad depressing song is one..it's really weird :/

Met up with Karrell and Sara and went down town and met some other people and just hung out. I went home kinda early, because I wasn't bothered at all and I was really tired and didn't feel well! So I went home and played some guitar and listened to music and checked the Facebook (which has taken over my life). I swear Facebook has become some sort of addiction..nothing exciting has happened lately and it's boring but I'm still on it like 24/7..it kills me. I think I'm gonna log of for like a week and see how drastically my life changes when it comes to other things like homework. I'm gonna take my dad's advice and be more focused on school, because education is very important and I need to care because I don't want to be an adult and regret not doing anything in school and having a crappy job when if I just payed a little more attention in school I could be further in life. So from here on out I'm taking school wayyy more seriously!

Lots of Love
Carolinxoxo

3 comments:

  1. if youre addicted to facebook., watch the social network. i was actually watching it and on facebook at the same time. not a weirder moment then that xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a procrastinator and addicted to Facebook too.

    I wonder what's "I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger" mean?

    I know it from song if i die young but i dont know what it really mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah i think we all are :)

    I'm not really sure what it means, I just liked that line and thought it was pretty smart or something :P

    ReplyDelete